The controversial Neighbourhood Watch has come to stay despite kicking by the APC. This is as Governor Nyesom Wike today (April 10, 2018) constituted the board of directors for Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency.
Wike approved named the following personalities into the board:
1. Brigadier General Dick Ironabare –Chairman
2. Chief Casca Ogosu –Member
3. Mr Dennis Amachree -Member
4. Prof Emenike Wami -Member
5. Anthony Uzo Ozurumba -Member
6. Uche Mike Chukwuma – Director General
7. Mrs Victoria Chikeka — Member.
The board will be inaugurated on Monday, April 16, 2018 by the Rivers State Governor at the Executive Council Chamber of Government House, Port Harcourt.
Meanwhile, Barrister Nma Omereji has been appointed as the Secretary/Legal Adviser of the Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency.